Comprehensive Lab Testing
Common test panels:
- Complete Blood count (CBC)
- Lipid Panel
- Liver Enzymes
- Thyroid Profile
- Chemistry Panel
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Salivary Hormone Testing
- Stool Parasite Testing
- IgG Food Allergy Testing- Blood Spot
Specialized Naturopathic Medical Testing:
Hormone tests are completed through saliva, blood or urine samples.
- Comprehensive Female Hormone Profiles – This panel provides an initial overview of hormone status, analyzing Estradiol, Progesterone, DHEA-S, Testosterone, 4 point Cortisol, and a full Thyroid Panel including TSH, Free T3, Free T4 and Thyroid Antibodies.
- Comprehensive Female Fertility Profile – Profiles include FSH, LH, Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA-S, Diurnal Cortisol, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, and a full thyroid panel including TSH, Free T3, Free T4 and Thyroid Antibodies. This panel includes, the thyroid and the adrenal gland, which may be overlooked in other infertility tests.
- Comprehensive Male Hormone Profile – This test includes Testosterone, DHEA-S, Estradiol, 4 point diurnal cortisol, Sex hormone binding globulin, PSA (Prostate specific antigen), and a full thyroid panel including Free T3 Free T4, TSH, and Thyroid Antibodies.
- Antimullerian Hormone (AMH) – AMH Levels are thought to reflect the size of the remaining egg supply, or ovarian reserve. AMH levels are often elevated in PCOS.
- Comprehensive Thyroid Profile – The Thyroid Profile (free T4, free T3, TSH, and TPO) can indicate a thyroid dysfunction.
- Dried Urine Iodine - Iodine is an essential component of the thyroid hormones T4 and T3. About 90% of iodine consumed from any source (e.g., diet, supplements, medication) is eliminated in urine within 24-48 hours. This test may be an important one to add to comprehensive Thyroid panel.
- Diurnal Cortisol Stress Test or Adrenal Fatigue Stress Test – Analyzes saliva samples throughout the day for levels of cortisol, providing important information about adrenal health.
- Inflammatory Cytokines TH1 TH2 TH17
- Natural Killer Cell Assay and Activity
- Lymphocyte Subset Testing
- Autoimmune Markers: Anti Thyroid Antibodies, ANA and more
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis - used to evaluate digestion, absorption, pancreatic function, and inflammation, bacterial balance, yeast, and parasite infection.
- Comprehensive Parasitology - evaluates stool for presence of parasites and levels of beneficial flora, imbalanced flora, pathogenic bacteria, and yeast.
- Intestinal Permeability
- H Pylori Stool Antigen
- Vaginosis Profile
Nutritional and Metabolic Diagnostic Testing:
- Organic Acids – Organic acids are metabolic intermediates produced in pathways of central energy production, detoxification, neurotransmitter breakdown, and intestinal microbial activity.
- Neurotransmitter Testing – This Test includes: Epinephrine, Norepinephrine, Dopamine, Serotonin, Glycine, GABA, Glutamate, PEA, Histamine.
- Neurotransmitter Oxidative Stress/Inflammation Testing – This panel includes neurotransmitters and other biomarkers associated with inflammation.
- Essential Fats
- Simple Food Allergens
- Celiac Disease
- Comprehensive Naturopathic Cardiovascular Profile
- Hair Analysis of toxic heavy metal deposition in body tissues
- ALCAT Food/Chemical Sensitivity Testing
- Celiac Profile – Immunological testing and monitoring
Genetic Testing & Other Specialized Naturopathic Tests:
- MTHFR and Methylation function testing - Check out this website for unbiased, researched information about the MTHFR mutation: http://mthfr.net/
- Genetic testing for detoxification - also tests for neurological and cardiovascular markers.
- Metabolic testing for cardiovascular disease
- Cellular energy profile
- 23andme Genetic Testing – Reports on 240+ health conditions and traits.